CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Parasite/bowel cleanse/eating coordination by Petra ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/22/2003 6:33:20 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,933
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=129808

I have been very sporadic with the P&B but every time I take it, it pulls out rubbish and the stool always has parasites in it. When I dont take it, I dont see parasites. I have not started the parasite cleanse yet! So I would say take 1 P&B a day just to sweep the dead things out asap (dead parasites make you feel awful). As for cleaning the bowels, my understanding is, the idea is to take the P&B until you no longer pass mucoid plaque (how ever long that takes), then your bowels are supposed to be clean. But we are always building new plaque so a maintenance cleanse from time to time is a good idea. For me I think that just to move some plaque is enough to get at those parasites. Bare in mind that people successfuly do the parasite cleanse without a bowel cleanse, it just helps to clear the exits for quick toxin disposal. Dont get hung up on wether your bowels are spotless or not. We are always making plaque and we are always picking up parasites. It is all about balance, not overload of anything. If your diet is good that is the most important thing.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=129808