CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Just had a candida test - yes I have candida..and leaky gut by #106151 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/15/2008 10:58:04 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,775
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1300157

Your best bet for real treatment is with Alternative Med MDs. Prominent ones are in every city. It seems heavy metal chelation, parasite and candida treatment are all routine these days. It is surprisingly expensive though and not covered by insurance. It is wise to get educated in your ailment before you go in. Your next best bet is to find an MD that will pretty much write you an RX for anything you ask for. I suppose that doc is either outright unethical or is prescribing what he thinks are placebos. A surprising percentage (something like 30%) of mainstream docs surveyed say they give out RXs that patients request but that they think are placebos as long as they don't have serious side effects. I have been lucky with that type of doc. I find the clinic type docs that have first hand experience in developing countries are the best for this type of treatment. They are used to treating people empirically.

I have seen Diflucan, Nystatin and Sporanox used in rotation (every other week/month etc.) as a suggestion. My experience with Diflucan 150mg qd for three weeks was seemingly complete cure within three to four days. Then it came back with a vengeance seven days after I stopped taking it. Far worse than before- got back on Diflucan and within three days, back to feeling good again. The natural remedy folks are saying told you so. So far I am learning there is no magic bullet. If you are really sick, it will take drugs+herbs+diet to really get cured. Diet being the most important in the long term. Good luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1300157