CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: What is the BEST and SAFEST Parasite Cleanse to use??? (thank you Lisa) :) by Petra ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/18/2003 1:37:27 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   30,879
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=130055

No, it's not scary. I say dont swallow as it will have absorbed the toxins from your mouth (which is what you want) and you dont want them back in the body. People drink Bentonite all the time it is not absorbed by the body at all.

And cooked garlic has no effect on yeast. Dont chew raw garlic swallow it in slices, it can burn the skin. Why not gargle with Grapefruit seed extract? Or Oregano oil in water?
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=130055