CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MS-like symptoms at 13 months post-removal by meat27 ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   11/20/2008 11:15:12 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,553
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1303063

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello Dutchmom, I am really sorry to hear that you are having problems again. If I were you I would hold out getting tested. I was feeling totally symptom free for like a month and a half and it all hit again a couple weeks ago and I seriously feel worse than I ever have I think. I am back to feeling like im going to die and I am extremely stressed out. I am scared I have ALS or something really bad. My left leg feels the worst. It feels weak I have twitching all over but especially in my legs. Sometimes I get this really warm sensation on the bottom of my foot also. Like I stuck my heel in hot water. Very weird. My left arm also feels alittle weak but I dont feel like I have less strength in either my arm or my leg. I also get joint pain in my hands off and on. Another thing that is strange and different than before is my bowels. I have been constipated ever since I had this IUD in and all of the sudden I have to go all the time. This is very weird cause I have been extremely constipated with all my pregnancies and this pregnancy started out that way but all the sudden about the time my leg started acting up again I started needing to go alot. This kinda makes me wonder if my thyroid is overactive. But it makes no sense that a thyroid problem or hormone problem could make my one leg feel like this??? I want to get to the doctor and get tests done but I just feel like im going to get passed around from doctor to doctor and get tons and tons of tests done and rack up all these medical bills. And who knows if they will even be able to tell me anything. I only have to pay 10% of the cost for most things on my insurance but even that is alot of money. Needless to say I am very frustrated and sick of this. Dutchmom, your definitly not alone. I would like to hear from some woman who have had theirs out for almost a year or more. How are you feeling?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1303063