CureZone   Log On   Join

Help!!! Live Worm by #163318 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/28/2003 8:40:48 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,072
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=130478

Hi everyone I was posting on the Bowel Cleanse Forum and was told to come here and tell what happened to me yesterday.

Earlier this month I was taking a parasite cleanser I cant remember the name I wrote it on my calendar as VF Syrup and it was brown and yucky I took it for about 2 weeks and got nothing out no dead no live nada so I figured I must be worm free.

(This is so gross please dont laugh) So I was sitting on my couch watching tv and I could feel something poking me in my bum from the inside like it was trying to poke its way out and I have felt this same feeling before that is why I did the parasite cleanse in the first place.(I also immediately did an enema last time and nothing came out that I could see) Well I passed it off and thought nothing of it but then it got a little more persistant and so I felt like I should check it out I went in to the bathroom and I felt around in there with my finger and when I looked it was on my finger wiggling around. It was skinny white and about 3/4 to an inch long. I read about pinworms and thought maybe that this was a pinworm weird thing is though it looks a little bigger than what I saw in the pictures. And it was as if it died right there on my finger. I also noticed that it looked almost like it had been broken apart like I didnt have the whole thing but in some pictures I have seen of worms one end becomes as pointy as a needle and that is what this worm did. So I dont know all I know is it wiggled a little and died.

I was going to check my kids last night with a flashlight like they said on this website but I was too freaked out. I couldnt sleep I dreamt of all kinds of stuff and I was fully aware of everything going on in my posterior! Anyway if anyone has an idea please help me if you can.

Scared....

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=130478