CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: must sleep now by #23043 ..... Sleep Disorders Forum

Date:   8/16/2004 6:52:33 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,652
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=130759

Keason, I'm sorry for your trouble I just want to say that I hope it turns around soon. But the reason that I felt I had to write was that I too was given a anti depressant many years ago and have/had been on them years. I too have had sleep problems for the last 10 years. The difference is that I believe that the Anti depressant although not paxil caused my sleep problems. I am now off the AD's about 4 months and am slowly trying to regain my health (robbed do to taking these types of drugs and trying to reteach my body/mind how to sleep.

I just want to say to keep up the cleansing and you might look into probiotics. I know a friend who took natrens probiotics and swears they lift his spirits and sleeps great. They are costly and I took them for a while and I think they did help, but I need to get some again. But for now due to $$$ they will have to wait.

Just please do everything you can to not stay on the anti depressants for long. And when you come off of them or want info about doing so you might want to visit www.paxilprogress.org It has been very helpful.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=130759