CureZone   Log On   Join

Breathing Difficulties/Breathless by Ladywear ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/5/2009 5:55:57 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,768
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1369165

I have had to go the doctor because at times I am gasping for air. I dont have a cough or cold etc and my chest after examination was shown to be clear (no infection). My doctor is going to do some heart tests and some breathing tests but thinks that because I suffer from chronic heartburn/acid it could be causing irritation to my windpipe which in turn can affect breathing. I do have heartburn/acid all the time but didnt know it could eventually have an effect on breathing? He says sometimes the excess acid can go back down the wrong holes causing inflammation/irritation. Anyhow he has given me some crappy pills to reduce my stomach acid which there is no point me even trying because I cant tolerate any drugs. What else can I use to lower my stomach acid? Has anyone else suffered with breathlessness. Honestly I only got up to answer the door yesterday and I was so breathless and gasping for air I couldnt even talk to the postman. Its not all the time - its now and again and especially after minimal exertion. Any thoughts? thanks

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1369165