CureZone   Log On   Join

Stomach pains after 10 day MC by Derail67 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/5/2009 5:55:18 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,598
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1369495

I ended my cleanse 5dys agoÖ

My 1st time cleansing, and for the most part had a good experience. Didnít do any pre-cleansing, just jumped straight into it.
About 8 days into the MC, I noticed slight spasming all around abdominal area mainly in the stomach and intestinal regions. I thought maybe this was a stage of detoxification or too much Sugar intake from the syrup. (I have a low Sugar tolerance and I had cut the recipe amount in 1/2) Figured things would mellow out once I got back to eating food.

Coming off the cleanse I might have been a little too hasty, and didnít break the fast slowly enough. ( I was just so excited to eat food again, I might of gotten carried away. Although I only had carrot juice, apple juice and lentil/vegetable soup)
Since breaking the fast the spasms have increased in duration and intensity, mostly in the stomach.
Then last night I experienced sharp pains, after eating veggie soup from Whole Foods.
More spasms and pain today just from having coconut then apple juice.

Havenít eaten any meat yet, cuz I plan on doing a Liver Flush next, but now Iím a little worried to do so. Has anyone ever experienced this? Any advice?

Brandon

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1369495