CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush. by Erasmus ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/5/2009 12:27:43 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   24,808
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1412636

Hi Telman,

Hope you are well and in good spirits.

I tried another liver purge last week. Doing one every 2 months. While drinking the grapefruit juice and olive oil, I also took turmeric powder and Blupleurum tea both to help contract the gallbladder. The result was a goodly amount of stuff removed including two large green pellets about the size of the last joint on my thumb. I still don't know if these pellets are manufactured in situ or actually are there at the time of the flush. But they are out now.

The day after was great but starting on the 2nd day to today (10 days later), the gallbladder area burns more or less constantly to a low degree. This is so frustrating. Ultra-sounds say there are no stones. But it seems like something is stuck or at least wedged. I wonder if the purge can actually harm the biliary tract if done so often?

I'm waiting for the 2 months before the next purge because back to back purges have not been that productive for me. I still believe that having even a partial functioning gall bladder is better than none. But my gall bladder isn't getting the message that I'm trying to help it. If this was a tenet, I'd evict him.

It is hard to keep the faith when in pain and especially when many other people I know are pain free without their gallbladders and seem to be doing OK. Sometimes I think I'm a fool to take all these herbs and potions and flush with so little pain reduction to show for it.

I'm just venting.

Bye for now,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1412636