CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates. by parahell ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   6/1/2009 5:26:56 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   21,814
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1430529

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Let me ask you..

Did the Vermox work at all? At least for a few days? If it did NOTHING at all, then you may have something else.

Vermox, even with resistant pinworms, I would think give you a FEW days of relief. If Humaworm did nothing and Vermox did nothing, I would suggest rethinking what might be going on with you.

I can see you are clearly tired and working too hard with the constant cleaning of your home and self. Which you should do, but I just get this feeling something else may be going on.

I may be way off base, but it's just a suggestion to BOTH treat pinworms and also see if something else might be going on.

As for the Oil of Oregano. It is STRONG, powerful and made my parasites nuts. I even passed 2 Tapeworm segments (and some eggs) while on OoO.

One night I missed Coconut Oil and a TINY drop of OoO and put it on the anal area. It must of crept up and my body was kicking everything out, including Tapeworm segments and eggs. So, it does work.

I wish you a speedy treatment.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1430529