CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: testing:: by gibby ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   6/10/2009 6:02:45 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,059
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1435883

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hey Parahell, I know, its not easy to take this into your own hands. I feel like I have to do this too. Its very very frightening. I do things that people suggest to me all the time. That is all I have now. I have had a ton of help and support on these forums. right now, I am awaiting tests to confirm, and I may have found a ND to help me, but didn't actually meet or speak with her yet. I also found a GI who specializes more in nuitrition, and had a phone consult with him. I like his approach, wanting to get to the bottom of this, to figure out why I haven't responded to drugs, or the parasite cleanses. I will have to pay big $$ to see this guy, he's not on insurance. Someone posted on here once about the fact that some people have more acidic digestive tracts, and they can combat these things easier, but with caucasion women, they don't and so well, ....anyway, facinating to me. Now I want to take the approach of that. don't know what that is yet. Everyday we search for answers here. but you are not alone. Just remember that!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1435883