CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: cryptostrongylus puloni ??? by UserX ..... Ask Dr. Sutter

Date:   6/26/2009 12:54:01 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,334
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1444743

I'm not Doc. The advice he gave me in the beginning of this program 21 months ago was short and sweet. I'll tell you what it was and what it still is: Kill the bugs. Barefoot dewormer--order 4 bottles so you don't run out. http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com.
go to his website store.
It's simple. Start getting the bugs killed off. (The dosage is posted all over this forum.) It's sweet because it works. You'll be glad you did it. Doctors can tell you the bugs/worms are there, but they don't do anything lasting or effective to get rid of them like we do. So I didn't need a doctor except for Doc Sutter to help me with what I did.
Bug eggs hide in the junk lining the walls of your colon from all the carbs and junk foods and drugs you've ever taken. So gotta clean that crap out. Soften it up and get the peristaltic action of your colon working right again with the LBB from Barefoot, or Preferably use the Richard Schulze bowel cleanser.
Some bugs may have gotten into your liver because the liver filters the blood. The microscopic bug eggs can go thru your colon wall and get into the bloodstream. The blood goes to the liver and filters out junk. Bugs can hatch and reproduce in your liver causing lots of problems down the road.
Here's the "Easy" and the "Short and Sweet Directions" for what we do: Kill the bugs and clean the colon and flush out the liver. It's so simple most people turn out to be just too smart to understand it all. Find the liver flush recipie on this forum by clicking on othe R posts above. The process may take a while. It's nothing more than killing the bugs and cleaning your body out of their debris and other junk you've accumulated down the road of life is what this program is all about. Kill all the bugs and clean your body out. This is repetitive stuff. Be patient. Get faith. Work hard. It'll work for you, too.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1444743