CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The honest truth. by younghoodini ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   7/5/2009 11:40:25 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,998
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1450169

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

If the ML protocol has been helpful to a person, who had exhausted all other means of healing, then best of luck to them. However, I think HV presents an understanding and knowledge of healing/herbs that is not available here on CZ. For some reason folks tend to think that if Medical is involved that it's not alternative/natural and should be avoided. I was under the old belief system as well following the natural occult healers, but I found that HV is right, there is not one cure for all diseases. Indeed, increasing oxygen in the body has tremendous benefits, but then one must go into a hyperventilation state to achieve higher levels of oxygen intake. I believe that only the body knows and can regulate normal functionality of our health. I don't think we were made to be checking our PH levels at every time of the day, also using a refractometer to determine the brix level of a vegetable/fruit. Who wants to live that way? I certainly don't, I think it's all too extreme..have fun, eat moderatly, try to balance if possible, if all else fails, call on HV..huh..huh...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1450169