CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Cholesterol by Hveragerthi ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   8/15/2009 10:20:32 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,640
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1473156

But all the stuff i'm doing will help bring it under control?

Yes, cleansing the liver with the bitters will do more than anything.  The liver is the cholesterol regulator for the body.  When low the liver synthesizes cholesterol.  When high the liver should break down the excess cholesterol if working properly.

I'm not sure how i will get several tests done in a day.

I can't imagine my doctor doing that. Maybe one test. Not that i ever go to doctors, but here in the uk, we don't get all the tests you do in the states. We have to have a really good reason for them to test for stuff, as they only have a certain budget to play with. I hear on the news Obama is trying to bring in a NHS type scheme, and the brits have been telling you all how crap it is.

I think the drugstore do tests, but not several a day.

Anyway a doctor might try to give me cholesterol lowering drugs which i don't want.

These are very dangerous drugs and they actually increase the risk of heart failure.

I'm on a healthy diet, so apart from carrying on with your suggestions, i don't see what else i can do. Is there any point in testing?

I would not bother with the testing because it reall does not mean much of anything.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1473156