CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Candida sufferers... by rmarganti ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/18/2009 12:55:00 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,110
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1492746

I suffer with a white coating on my toungue as well. The first time it really hit me was about 10 years ago when Coral Calcium was the new fad. I think I may have overdid it with this supplement. I was feeling great using the stuff. Then all of a sudden I got this white coating on my tongue that was painful and made my tongue swell up. The sides were extremely painful and tender. I quit taking the coral calcium and it eventually quit being sore and tender, but I've had the white coating in varying degrees ever since. Whenever I try to supplement my diet with calcium it returns. So I stay away from calcium. I also noticed hormone supplementation with either pregnenolone or DHEA seems to aggrivate it. About 7 months ago I had all my Amalgam fillings removed and started chelating with the Andy Cutler protocol to get rid of the mercury. My tongue was normal again for the first time in 10 years! Until recently when I experienced the mercury dump which according to Cutler occurs about 6-9 months into chelation (I am at 7 months). I bought an ozonator for my drinking water and started drinking 2 to 3 glasses of ozonated distilled water per day to oxygenate my body and my white, swollen, painful tongue symptoms returned. My saliva PH is 7.3 but I have this nasla drip that tastes and feels acidic when I spit it out. I am wondering if my current tongue problems are due to my temporary condition of Cutler's theorized mercury dump or a result of the ozonated water, or a combination of the 2. Could the white tongue be a healing rx and therefore a good thing? Maybe it is candida looking for a last hold out? In closing I urge everyone with candida and other health issues who have Amalgam fillings to seriously consider getting them safely removed and replaced. Then chelate the mercury out of your blood, body, and organs. My wife and I have had all our fillings removed and are chelating according to the Cutler protocol. I was steadily improving eponentialy up until about 2 weeks ago when I had this healing Rx or mercury dump which Andy tells you is a part of the process. Hopefully this according to Andy is the only set-back you experience with this treatment and you just get progerssively better after you get rid of the mercury from the dump. I am betting he is right, and will continue on. Up until my dump a couple of weeks ago I was able to eat foods that I haven't been able to eat in years (icecream) with no side efeects. My sinus problems are non-existant now. My energy levels were up. I was able to exercise more intensely and more frequently without over-training. My mood improved. It was like I was 10 years younger (I am a 48 year old male). I'll try to keep you guys posted as I continue my chelation treatment. Andy says it cant take anywhere for 1 to 2 years.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.27 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1492746