CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects? by livingwaters ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/27/2009 5:55:44 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   38,121
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1497609

I actually fixed my adrenal fatigue using Urine Therapy and adaptogens (ginsengs of various types). Also a thyroid support tool but I think the thing that made the biggest difference was the UT. The effects of that combined with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is phenomenal. I was seeing my natropath every 3-4 months and she's just backed me up to every 6 months now because she said I am so good at self medicating. The current scriipt she has me on is actually all of my own medications (stuff I have found out without her to the most part). Another thing I am doing is using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement combined with MSM (would use DMSO but it's hard to get in Australia) for a tooth infection that is deep down (dentist wants to root canal me). I have been doing to for about 6 weeks now and I had an eruption a few days ago from the gum near the infected tooth. A bunch of puss and blood came out, it really swelled up so I pushed on the swelling. So I am pretty sure that is healing too.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1497609