CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: bleeding won't stop!!!!!!!!!!!! by ndul ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   10/27/2009 5:17:56 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,323
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1513982

My heart goes out to you! I hope you have more responses to your question from people who really have an answer for you. Maybe it would be worth trying upping your Vitamin A dosage with the cod liver oil? Here's an article that concurs with the vitamin A from cod liver oil article above:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=147073479806

Heavy menstrual bleeding that can be helped with vitamin
Monday, October 5, 2009 at 12:59pm
Most doctors don't even know about.

I had gone through a period of heavy bleeding and clumps of blood comes out. That period was miserable. I had read Dr. Jonathan Wright's special reports called "New Secrets Every woman Needs to know"and would like to share with you.

If you're a woman who has abnormally heavy menstrual bleeding. The clotting and cramping that often accompany this heavy bleeding may be painful; there is a risk for anemia from the high blood loss and you may feel weak, tired or sick for days .

Unfortunately, there aren't many effective or appealing treaments for this problem. The mainstream doctors's recommendations just don't work. One option is to go on the birth control pill. which means pumping your body full of synthetic hormones. Another is to undergo dilation and curettage, often referred to as a " D&C". This procedure involves scraping the uterine lining; not at all pleasant , and it does not work in majority of the cases. A third option- is to undergo a hysterectomy. I found a lot of my friends take this options. Most women are not aware that your ovaries are your fountain of youth. After hysterectomy your ovaries will become non functioning( after 2 years) and all the hormones that your bodies need to keep youngful are not available for you. Hormone like progesteon, estrgen and relaxin are vital hormone to your health.

This is Dr. Jonathan Wright's protocal for releasing those symtoms, he has been very successful in treating women with heavy bleeding since 1977 :

He recommends using 50,000 units of vitamin A (not beta carotene) daily, and have found the majority of the women returns to normal bleeding pattern in jusgt one or two months.

ALthough the original research found tha 50,000 units of vitamin A daily was effective when given 15 days, he recommendes at least 30 days at this amount, then reduce the amount to 15,000 to 15,000 units to prevent recurrence.

You should first be checked by a gynecologist or family doctor for fibroids and/or other structure or functional abnormality before trying any line of treatment.

I hope this is helpful.

May Yue

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.21 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1513982