CureZone   Log On   Join

new symptoms with each new formula started by bagsy ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   11/16/2009 5:30:01 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,421
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1524784

I have taken the regular Humaworm probably around 5 times. This time I purchased all of the cleanses. I had new die-off symptoms when I went to the anti-biotic formula.

I just started the anti-viral formula on Friday, and let me say WOW!! I have had a migraine since Friday. At first, I assumed it was because I raked leaves and bagged them and also cut grass on Friday. However, the headache would be gone way before now (Monday evening) if that was the cause. It HAS to be from the anti-viral cleanse.

Also, I noticed over the weekend that I kept having a "hungry" feeling in my stomach. I felt hungry when I shouldn't have. Then when I sat still and paid attention, it felt like there was movement. The anti-viral cleanse has to be attacking something pretty good.

Even though I feel awful when I start each new formula, I can't help but be anxious and excited to finish each formula and start the next, so I can see what new reactions I get. I am happy in knowing that I am really taking care of some major issues!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1524784