CureZone   Log On   Join

Mad-Cow Disease by Charly ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   12/2/2009 4:41:42 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,204
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1533506

I am wondering what your thoughts on mad-cow's disease are... A few days ago I read the book BRAIN TRUST The Hidden Connection Between Mad Cow And Misdiagnosed Alzheimer's Disease By Colm A.Kelleher, Ph.D.

If half of what he says in his book is true, it's surprising more people don't have Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease (CJD). Perhaps more than we know are infected. I had forgotten about Mad-cow Disease. I know that when the media was reporting that there are no cases of mad cow disease in the U.S., a woman in our church died from it.

I can't help but wonder if I have some type or form of this... Having the imbalance/coordination issues and weakness/incontinence/occasional muscles spasms/slowing and slurring of speech makes me think it's possible. I don't have any of the mental problems of the disease, and that may be why the neurologist ruled this out - if you recall, he diagnosed me with carpel tunnel syndrome.

If I had any form of this wouldn't I be dead already? My understanding of this is that once a person has symptoms it progresses rapidly.

I'm having a hard time understanding how someone as healthy as I have been and am, according to tests, can be as bad as I am. I hope it is just nerve damage from falling.

Your thoughts?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1533506