CureZone   Log On   Join

Psoriasis Natural Methods Update: Nettle Tea and NeemAura Lotion by godmadeusperfect ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   12/29/2009 5:52:00 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,116
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1546192

OK, so the homeopathic route worked pretty well but not all the way. And the pharm route (the Cloderm steroidal cream) only aggrivated it. I then consulted a naturopath who put him on Nettle tea for liver cleansing, and NeemAura Naturals Neem Hand and Body Lotion. Well folks, it is looking good! After two days his skin is looking amazing.

The Homeopathy took it half way there, then the pharmaceuticals kind of made it worse, then now the Ayurvedic remedy (Neem lotion) along with the nettle tea seem to be great. Both the Homeopath and the Naturopath agreed that his body had to deal with something and to led it ride it out and not freak out about it because he won't have to live with it forever. Also I have been doing a Terramin clay mask for him every night and having him drink the Terramin clay which is what the Homeopath also said to do.

I know that Psoriasis is not a fungus but there does seem to be some corralation to the presence of fungus in the body and then the weakened immune system freaks out and does the autoimmune response of creating psoriasis. So cleansing the liver and body is key.

It is important to note that you need the neem leaf and/or seed extract for this to work topically, not just the oil, the studies that proved it to be effective used the leaf. NeemAura lotion has the leaf and the oil among other all natural things, and it is important to note that it helped heal my persistent fungal hand infection like a miracle as well, the Ayurvedics really knew their stuff!

I feel the Nettle tea really did trick from the inside out and worked synergistically with the Neem Lotion. I am seeing great results after only two days. I will keep you updated on progress.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1546192