CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I am suffering by lakecris ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   1/3/2010 4:10:15 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,729
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1549003

First and foremost I encourage you to stay prayerful and seek the Lord.There are very encouraging Bible scriptures that are critical to overcoming a defeated attitude for I have suffered the same problem for many years and only found peace from God's word. Although I ve been to a countless number of doctors,no one could ever tell me what was wrong.Trust me its not in your head but the good news is you can be completely healed if you would trust in God and His ability to rebuke whatever is in your body.He will heal you in perfect timing...trust wholeheartedly in Him!I have come to fall so deeply in love w/Christ that I realize I need Him to heal the issues of my heart more so than the physical ailments I have.Reading His word has helped me get through the perpetual odor problem.One scripture I read that may help you is Isaiah 41:10: So do not fear,for I am with you;do not be dismayed,for I am your God.I will strengthen and help you;I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.Please trust in God to heal you and joyfully wait on Him.The most important thing you can acquire is healing for your soul.If you don't know Christ, now is the perfect time to seek Him. Ask Him to show you how you can gain an understanding of who He truly is.Seek a physical therapist who specializes in anal floor strengthening.I have a condition called anal floor dysfunction.Kagel exercises help with the lack of control when the odor appears suddenly when you are around people.You may have to go through several tests before they can diagnose you.Prior to seeing the physical therapist, I was refered to a gastrointerologist who conducted "banding" of a very small hemorrohoid.Do you think the problem is with perhaps the inability to control the fecal matter in your anal cavvity before and after a bowel movement? You might want to try to have a BM before leaving the house.Eating fiber at a certain time of the day(3pm helped me)helps also.Right now I cant tell if the odor is gas related or fecal matter related.I can pass gas on purpose and it not smell as bad as when the odor comes unexpectedly.Ive noticed gas escaping while showering when I lather up with soap.My daughters have complained of gas-like odors after Ive had two cups of coffee or have eaten greasy/oily meats.Cutting out alcohol and smoking helps with the bad breath.Also get a tongue scrapper (the U-shaped ones from Thera-Breath) to keep your tongue clear of the white coating.Brushing twice in the a.m. and p.m. helps oh...and also chewing gum after immediately eating. H20 should help with the breath and regulating your bowel movements.Also eating frequently and lightly (soups and salad for lunch if youre at work helps to control the fecal matter).On top of all that, I have a severe underarm odor problem that seems to come from my pores especially my hair.Whenever Im in direct sunlight,the weird must-like odor appears.SO there you have it.Odor from my hair..pores..breath..bum...underarms that seem to be untreatable.But I do have a close relationship with Christ which has made all of these horrible times worth it.Sounds crazy huh? O...one more thing...my roommate had his gums treated below the gum line and he once suffered from bad breath.Perhaps this can be a possible treatment for our issue.Im gonna bring it up with my dentist.God bless you!!!!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1549003