CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Is Iodine enough? by dsstreak ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   1/14/2010 11:54:15 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,429
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1554497

Iodine is really the only thing besides probably a lot of herbs (and I don't react well to herbs)that I haven't tried. I have tried Naturthroid alone. It causes me to have heart palpitations and increased joint pain at higher doses. I think I am one of those people that need more T4. This is why I thought Iodine would be helpful as I have read in the research that when Iodine deficient T4 production is what suffers the most. However, I also have a reverse T3 problem and I have tried all T3 (horrible). My cortisol problem has been marginal-although I have not tested it since chelation. I have been on hydrocortisone before (up to 30 mg) and this was when I was on Naturthroid only and I still had the problems with palps. I hated the cortisol and don't want to go down that road again. I followed all the suggestions on the natural hormones board at Yahoo and stupidly I kept pushing the Naturthroid past 2 grains when I wasn't being helped by it because everyone needs at least 2 grains right? (being sarcastic) and I got very hyperthroid (this was all while pregnant egads-thank god my little girl seems to be alright). Adrenal rebuilder was helpful and I may go back on that especially now that I see how hard the Iodine detox is. Meditation I have not tried and would probably be a good thing if I can discipline myself!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1554497