CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Which sugars can candida use? by chamele0n ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/16/2010 4:54:55 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,209
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1555868

This is odd because after I had gone on the anti-candida diet and after a while only added commercial plain yoghurt to my food I noticed quick deterioration. My stool got soft fast, started feeling worse and my eyes were getting bloodshot. Dannon in particular gave me the most problems. Getting off yoghurt made things better. But in your analysis you are saying lactose is not fermented?

There is a ton of different fungi on that website and I was wondering if perhaps I have a different kind. A few things about it I am certain about: I got it sexually when it caused small red dots on penis head initially, soon gave me leaky gut and is more active when I eat Sugar AND lactose.

I am also having serious doubts about Stevia. I think it could be giving me sugar-type symptoms. I was choosing Stevia on a vitamin website and since they had a lot of brands I thought I'd get one with the most positive reviews. KAL brand reviews said mostly stuff like "there is no nasty aftertaste and this is the only stevia extract that I tried that was really sweet" or something like that. KAL Stevia Extract ingredients only list stevia but I am wondering maybe the makers are cutting it with some maltodextrin or something, that's why it tastes better than other companies'.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1555868