CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Lakanto by chamele0n ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/21/2010 10:07:04 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,209
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1558378

Yeah, one of the early things that I thought I had was Whipple's disease and h. pylori. I thought I could take care of it by taking antibiotics. Spent $400 on PrevPac, a 2-week antibiotic course, but it didn't seem to help. I probably should've tested for it first before taking it so I would  know if maybe it did help. But the symptoms remain including a floater in one eye. That eye hurts when I eat sugar, etc.. The infection got there through the bloodstream from leaky gut which I got from getting candida sexually so I don't think a bacteria could do that.

You are right about the dangerousness of this condition. It is outrageous that doctors are so incompetent about it. Check out this quote:

Complications

As the complications of intestinal candidiasis may develop intestinal perforation, ulcer penetration into surrounding organs, bleeding, with the defeat of generalization parenchial bodies, the development of fungal sepsis.

The defeat of the parenchymatous organs (liver, gallbladder, pancreas, etc.) very often accompanied by profound neutropenia (less than 500 neutrophils per mm3 of blood) and observed in the terminal phase of AIDS [1,3,5].

Mortality in invasive candidiasis reaches 25-55%.
For some categories of patients (transplant recipients, patients with acute leukemia) Invasive mycoses are a major cause of death.

I guess that explains why so many of us feel like crap. & all my doctors ever did was refer me to a shrink.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1558378