CureZone   Log On   Join

108 Questions for MH from Mr 108..(questions 28-36)‏‏ by prayervoice ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   1/28/2010 2:37:13 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   557
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1562398

Re: 108 Questions for MH from Mr 108

Post #4 of 12. Questions 28-36

To review all earlier posts in this series of 108 questions just click on "All messages by prayervoice across all forums & blogs" which is to be found below this email. When you arrive at my earlier emails just scroll down to the bottom of them and click on the answers provided by MH.

28. Jock itch. What causes it and is there anything that can be applied externally to assist in its removal while one is detoxing?

29. I realize that products claiming they KILL TAPEWORMS, in fact products claiming they KILL anything are TOXIC DRUG LIKE products or they are simply BS-ing to make a sale. What then do these dead herbs assist with, so that the body can start to get back on track properly?

30. We humans are judged with every thought and action and receive our punishment instantly every day. In the same manner, we are rewarded with every step forward to accepting God. Why is thi step so hard for so many?

31. Why do you say that any use of a needle on the human body is wrong?

32. Can a human ever say they are unjustly ill?

33. You used to indicate that the pancreas of most people is loaded with stones and flukes that are almost impossible to eradicate. With you new sprays MH is there a better chance to get the stones and the flukes out of the pancreas?

34. What does a Russian zapper do on its journey through the human body, and what is the proper method of use?

35. You have stated that "if your stomach is alive, you are alive." Can you please explain?

36. You once mentioned a test a woman could to do find out if there was any lead in her lipstick. Can you please tell me again what that test is?

Thanks again MH. Oh yes, would you be so kind as to mention the hours that Jody is in the office please.

Create a nice day,

prayervoice (Mr 108)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1562398