CureZone   Log On   Join

Candida from growing Wheatgrass in my bedroom?!? by zenfood ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   2/25/2010 7:30:52 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,975
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1580091

hello guys

long time I've been around here! well i don't feel like writing a lot so ill try to be very short.

I had candida crazy overgrowth 1year and a half ago, which took many months (about 10) to overcome to the point where i didn't feel it much anymore.

so i was free of the symptoms, feeling good, more energy. probably not completely free because still had some burping after eating, but no flatulence, and much less bloating.

anyway fast forward to recently (last 2-3weeks), I've been having Sugar craving (which i didn't use to have at all anymore) felt bad after eating, fatigued ... i guess you guys are used to this stuff! it got really bad really quickly and my energy now is totally zapped. of course now its so obvious its candida that i went on hardcore candida cleansing right away and plan to continue doing so as long as i can/feel its necessary.

BUT the reason of the post is WHERE on earth was it coming from suddenly? i didn't eat differently, i didn't do anything different! but all of a sudden I'm full of yeast?! whats that about!

thinking about this i realized DAMN it may be because I'm growing many trays of wheat grass right next to my bed, and they are FILLED with mold (which i take care to remove before drinking the grass, with h2O2)

I also grow this wheat grass using h2o2 but nothing to do, there is mold all over however much h2o2 i use.

so, is it possible it migrated through the air to enough of an extent where it got in my body all over? during the first nights (10-12) i didn't realty feel it, maybe due to my immune system being able to overcome all of it until it got too much? maybe that would also explain why all of a sudden it become so bad?

Thanks for your thoughts/comments/suggestions on this (i already moved all of this outside of my bedroom, for one thing!!! but i have nowhere to put this really, if its not in my bedroom its in my living room where i am the other half of the day..........)

MAX

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1580091