CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Nystatin info please by Adieu ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/2/2010 11:17:01 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,612
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1599856

How much do the mexicans want? Going rates are 60 cents for low-end generics to 12 bucks for the original by pfizer, per pill.

It's not views on America; I just happened to know a vet student in the states who explained just how much MORE difficult it is to end up with a vet degree than a medical one. It's probably because of big cattle business and racehorses and such: much more cash in animals than people. :(

...20 days? It'll show you whether it is working, but I doubt it will cure you fully, unless your infection is very superficial. Btw, 20 pills is more like 18 or 9 days - either a loading dose of 3 pills on day 1, then 17 days of one pill a day, or a loader of 4 pills, then 8 days of 2 pills per day. Loading dose is pretty much a must. If you're real scared of side effects, do it on day 2, but definitely DO do it.

According to the literature from the manufacturers (the slip which comes in the pill pack in countries where pills don't come in orange cylinders), fluconazole or itraconazole take 6 weeks to 8 months to clear up candida - and the suggested dose is generally 2 pills/day. So, you're likely to need 80 to 500 pills of it.

If you see that your 20-pill experiment is working, make sure to order the next batch ASAP, so that the delivery comes in in time, to keep treatment uninterrupted. Azole treatments should NEVER be interrupted, unless dangerous side effects manifest: this stuff builds up in your body, so taking a break is essentially just wasting most of the pills you took before the break.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1599856