CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: High levels of salt & Vit.C protocol by willwillbee ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   5/22/2010 11:26:38 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,254
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1626615

I crawled all over the site & she doesn't really give an explanation other than she highly admires Pauling. Personally, I find salt easily tolerable mixed with vit.C

from the site -

Salt has been considered a bactericide for thousands of years. The salt sucks the life out of the worms. We have made their environment intolerable. The vitamin C rejuvenates your body, allowing your cells to rebuild.

Linus Pauling took at least 18,000 mg of vitamin C every day. We tried to read everything we could about Lyme disease. Supposedly cows somehow beat Lyme disease. We considered, why cows,why not other animals? Cows love salt. Humans consume less salt today than they ever have. Early Americans consumed approximately 20 grams a day. The consumption has been drastically decreasing with each decade. Could it be that the decrease in salt consumption has allowed these new illness, such as Lyme, Chronic Fatique Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Alzheimer's Disease, and Gulf War Syndrome to flourish.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1626615