CureZone   Log On   Join

Herb questions for HV by bethanyds ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   5/27/2010 12:44:18 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,247
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1629095

Hi HV,
I'm trying to piece together a protocol for some of my health problems. Please let me know what you think:

High cortisol: 1/2 tsp of Ashwaghanda 2x daily 20 minutes before meals, 500 mg. Nettle leaf 2x daily before meals, Non buffered Vit C w/B Complex with meal 2x daily, Watercress 1/2 tsp 2x daily, Rosehips 1/2 tsp 2x daily, Bee pollen 1/2 tsp 3x daily Rice bran 3 tbs 3x daily with meals

Candida: Rice bran (above), Kefir 2 oz per day (do I take this on an empty stomach or is it ok in a smoothie?) Is 2 oz enough? Gentian powder 3x daily (is this taken with meals?). Zinc: 50 mg/2 mg copper 1x daily with meals. TMG 3 x daily (I have excessive epinephrine release, is it okay to take the TMG?). Yucca Root 1/2 tsp 2x daily.

My stool test showed the highest number for candida overgrowth. Should I take any anti fungals? Will the following interfere with the kefir or kill the good bacteria?: Pau D'Arco, coconut oil, Neem. Any other suggestions for decreasing the candida?

Hypoglycemia: Magnesium malate (what is a good dose in pill form?)

Do you have any suggestions for herbs that would reduce antibodies in Hashimoto's? I am trying to ease off the medication and am looking for herbs to replace it.

Also, I couldn't find much on your thoughts in regards to diet for candida. Do you believe that all sugars need to be cut out, including fruit? Currently I don't eat any processed sugar. Would a diet of veggies, fruit, raw dairy, chicken, red meat, eggs and nuts/seeds be okay or do I need to cut out everything but eggs, meat and veggies?

Thanks so much for your help. All of the info in your posts have been a TON of help.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1629095