CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Resetting by bigskymt ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   8/12/2010 2:18:00 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,739
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1669211

I'm right there with you. I plateau'd on my improvement during July and then started getting more tired with a couple days of heachaches and achey, flu like symptoms. Emailed Dorine and she had me cut my supplements 50%. Have felt better since and am now alternating weeks 50%, then 100% of supplements. Dorine explained this was the process of the body resetting itself.

I have also noticed over the few weeks that I'm much less sensitive to my meal timing. When I started the recovery process in April, I was eating something every couple of hours to keep my blood Sugar up - and ended up gaining about 10lbs as a result (lots of eating, no exercise). Now if I skip a snack or meal and don't even notice it unless its been closer to 5 or 6 hours since I last ate. Dorine says that is a very positive sign of the adrenals are becoming stronger.

It's right at 3 months now since I've been on the Lam protocol. I wasted about 6 weeks prior to that self navigating using Dr. James Wilson's book recommendations. As much as I would like the recover to go faster, I can see it's likely to take several more months of recovery time. At least I'm at the point where I can do some light exercise again and perhaps next month that can improve into a more vigorous routine.

Best of recovery luck to all of you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1669211