CureZone   Log On   Join

Nasal parasites: my experience so far by recovering ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   8/29/2010 6:15:33 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,201
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1679867

Several folks here have posted on nasal parasites before but I had an experience recently that I believe few have posted about. I知 doing a second ParaGone cleanse now. I waited 5 days between the first cleanse and the second one. I also took one Swansons brand pomegranate capsule with each dose of ParaGone.

I had noticed parasite activity in my nose for quite some time now, so I also started swabbing my nasal passages with a cotton swab dipped in 3% hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide along with the parasite supplements caused many parasites to die off. I passed several kinds of parasites through my nose. Some I definitely identified as flukes. A couple parasites were huge, close to ス inch across. The biggest ones were very flat and shaped themselves to fit the nasal passages.

When I started using the hydrogen peroxide, I felt pain every where it was applied. Then I began to realize that I felt the most pain when a parasite was dying. Sometimes the parasites would make me bleed. When that happened I would keep applying hydrogen peroxide until the cotton swab came out clean.

I知 getting close to the end of my second ParaGone\pomegranate cleanse now but I知 still passing nasal parasites.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.27 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1679867