CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can I premix juice? by Meira ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   8/31/2010 12:28:25 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,795
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1681200

I knew that would be too easy. My son is so fed up with chewing this and drinking that, I am trying to consolidate things. Maybe mixing it with herbal tea would be better. Mixing it in an opaque container would be fine? It is not stored for weeks, just easier to have 2-3 days on hand ready for those busy mornings.

Interesting that oj is not good. On J. Crow web site, where I bought the Lugol's, he is very strong about mixing it with apple cider vinegar, apparently because of the acidic property of the vinegar. Here, I found the quote:

"I have learned through Vermont folk medicine that it is possible to repeatedly change an irritable, impatient, and restless child under ten years of age into a calm, patient individual within two hours' time by giving one drop of Lugol's solution of Iodine by mouth in a vegetable or fruit juice or in a glass of water made acid in reaction by adding a teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar."

Thanks for any ideas,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.28 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1681200