CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: dosage tolerance update by Mike1953 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   9/14/2010 8:55:40 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,231
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1689081

You're ignoring the facts I'm stating to you. It is SOLELY the the hydrscopic property of the alcohol that is responsible for what APPEARS to be a magical magnetic demonstration. Cognitive dissonance is also just an illusion as one of the contradicting ABSOLUTE facts is indeed not factual or reality would cease to exist. Try this yourself with something that has less than half the hydroscopic power of Everclear which is 95% alcohol, like maybe try 80 proof vodka and plain water if you don't have any Everclear handy.

I would like to take it one step further and say ALL nascent Iodine is a fruad. The half truth is that it is PROVEN to be highly effective and nobody can argue with the results of the many happy people who have used and benefited from its wonderful effects. The big lie is that this is due entirely to the alcohol and the Cayce rigamarole is the perfect cover story to continue this fruad of selling a 1/2 once of alcohol with 3 cents worth of Iodine for 20 bucks or better.
Don't for one moment think the people selling this stuff don't already know what I'm saying here.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1689081