CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Are antibody test's accurate? by msavoy07 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   1/22/2011 1:10:58 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,799
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1757190

Hi there! My daughter was dxd w/Hashimoto's in 2005 and hypothyroid. She was on Synthroid for awhile, then Levothyroxine and never felt right.
She moved back home and was tested for food allergies . Gluten was quite high in numbers reference range as was wheat, corn and cow milk/casein.

She was asked if she would like to have the biopsy, or go on a gluten free diet w/o biopsy. She chose the diet and hasn't looked back. She was also put back on Synthroid and Cytomel (t3) which has helped too, and some Iodoral.

We would like to take her completely off the meds and are working toward that. Cautiously.

I had a biopsy done. (Duodenal mucosa without villous blunting or increased inflammation) I am mostly gluten free due to daughter. By my choice. I don't believe any human can digest those proteins in gluten, so why take a chance on inflammation?

I am learning to bake gf breads, muffins etc., to keep costs down. We have to keep ahead of cross contamination. Watch personal products and meds for gluten for her sake.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1757190