CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What kinds of doctors/tests should I be looking for? by ERM ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   2/26/2011 11:42:20 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,269

I shared the same struggle before, after going to GPs and endo and being poked without result, I come to find out doctor who knows how to treat this illness. I look for integrative medicine doctor (means he have MD and yet he acknowledge adrenal fatigue condition, those who believe adrenal fatigue doesn't exist should be out of the list). Plus, since I have problem with my Amalgam and root canal, I make sure the doctor know how to test for heavy metal toxicity. Ever since the bad experiences, I avoid doctor who is blind towards adrenal fatigue situation (going to them only waste my energy and money, not to mention making me angry by simply bypass all my symptoms and label it as depression).

Good thing is, in my country, the only integrated med doctor who I can find through the internet also know how to test for heavy metal toxicity, apart from hormon treatment. His supplements also gentle for my body.

I hope you find a good doctor soon.

Hope this helps,


<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by