CureZone   Log On   Join

Another Mainiac!!!! by cougar ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   4/21/2011 10:11:06 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,173
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1802260

I grew up in Maine. A small town named Oakland, right next to Waterville. May I ask where you are?

My parents still summer in Oakland and one sis lives in Fayette, near Mt. Vernon. She has some acreage there.

winters are too long for me to go back but I sure do miss it sometimes. I live in Colorado now.

Hmmmmmmmm

6 weeks isn't enough time to know, I have seen some women change pretty quickly 2 months or so, and I have seen some change slowly. You are changing your body on a deep level. Be patient. And you are working with a nutrient so your body can heal itself.

Liver and kidney cleansing may help facilitate things....

Are you doing the salt pushes?
I am too lazy right now to go back and look at your first post.

gosh, when I here tamoxofin I freak out......
My mom was put of synthetic hormones years ago because they were afraid of osteporosis.......it increase the risk of breast cancer. She lost her left breast. Then they put her on tamoxifin to try to prevent more cancer.......it increases the risk of uterine cancer. Then she got uterine cancer and they gave her a hysterectomy. WTF! They call that medicine........

I like the idea of upping your dose...
and
are you taking 3 or more gram Vitamin C?
how about B2B3 at the levels Brownstein recommends????
Optimox also makes a supp called ATP cofactors which is just B2B3 at the correct level or you can just get your own
you could have a transport problem and it could take some time to heal that.

Hang in there
keep us posted!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1802260