CureZone   Log On   Join

Substituting MMS for Hydrogen Peroxide Protocols by bill144 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   5/30/2011 1:14:23 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,991
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1817536

I believe it would be quite helpful if an answer can be given for a way to substitute the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for Hydrogen Peroxide, so much has been written and

researched about Hydrogen Peroxide and Hydrogen Peroxide Protocols for healthful services. My guess after looking at both areas would be 2 drops of

activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for each equivalent drop of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. The reason for my guess of 2 drops is that in some of the protocols that I

have seen, they suggest 75 drops or so of Hydrogren Peroxide whereas with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I have seen a higher range in the 30 drop/day area. I am not really sure

about these numbers. I do believe that comparing MMS with the 35% Hydrogen Peroxide may be advantageous rather than comparing it to the 3% potency level

of Hydrogen Peroxide.

I am assuming with the above question that Hydrogen Peroxide and MMS are basically in the same family of alternative protocols in that both are using

oxygen for eliminating pathogens. Is this a correct assumption?

Also, can anyone comment on the advantages or disadvantages of using one or the other?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1817536