CureZone   Log On   Join

severe nausea and diarrhea after coffee enema by kairae ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/1/2011 8:53:34 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   26,167
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1818356

Hi, I've been battling health problems for over 2.5 yrs now. I have many gut, food problems and am constantly trying to adjust to be able to eat/function with least amount of reaction.
I had tried coffee enema in past but it disagreed.
I've been using coffee enema now for past week, almost daily.
1 tbsp organic coffee in about 2 1/2 c. distilled water, holding for about 10 mins.

Last night, I got very nauseated before I even got to lay down on my right side. I got much worse reflux, I'd had a wee bit that day. I got very nauseated feeling and like a tight lump in throat. I started cramping even after eliminating the coffee/any stool, and then had severe cramps, gas pain, some burps for the next 2 hrs. I had several liquid stools. But the pain and cramping and chills and all over unwell was horrible. I managed to sleep after drinking 1/2 liter of water.
Today I still have grumbling going on inside, and that feeling in my throat, like slight burning lump sitting there, I can't seem to swallow and makes my throat feel tightened up.
I am not sure normal things that can happen with coffee enema, can anyone with experience tell me what happened and if this can happen from coffee enema?
I was feeling so so badly, I thought that maybe I had food poisoning! But I doubt it.
Also, I had eaten a fair amount of fat that day, duck with it's broth/fat in liberal amounts.
Thanks for any input, I hope today improves, but also just want to know if this was a good sign in a way, of detoxing/cleansing.
Thanks very much.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1818356