CureZone   Log On   Join

finally a job and finally a doc ! by kooch ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   6/7/2011 8:06:26 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,790
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1820830

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/worm.jpg

can anyone say what they think this is - i'm guessing Tapeworm and not chicken sinew ... ?

yesterday after a LONG time waiting and after taking two different tests i got a call from a cartoon studio and i now have full time in house union gig starting next monday which will mean HEALTH INSURANCE ! yay me - so i can FINALLY take it to the next level to get my health back! also yesterday i found this little guy in my stool. when i first pulled it out it seemed to be just barely recoiling or trying to under my finger's light pull on it. i was trying to straighten it out to get a look at it... i think it was all dead though. since i contracted the parasite that day surfing i have been watchful for something of this variety and it is similar to but smaller than the worms i saw in the viewtube when i got my first hydro colonic. i also saw some things that looked like flatworms as well. all this stuff just grosses me out so badly. it's a nightmare! i haven't seen anything resembling EGGS though, but boy does my rectum sometimes ache and itch. and i also get little pains in my stomach like something is chewing on it...just creepy to think about. this is the man i want to see

http://www.akashacenter.com/staff/family-medicine/edison-de-mello-md-phd-sant...

seems like as long as you have these little guys working your system over one has slim chance of fighting a disorder like candida ? that basal cell looking thing still hasn't subsided so i am glad to say that monday i will be seeing my doctor before my first ay of work! - i'm ready to feel normal again!

thanks once again for any information you can offer!
Peace
Miles

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1820830