CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can I get more information about "The Doctrine" please by UserX ..... Rife Forum: Bio Resonance

Date:   6/10/2011 8:47:26 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,235
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1822488

Okay, I read a little. I'm familiar with rife instruments, In chiropractic there's a techinque called toftness. I have been trained in it. I'm not really supposed to talk about it. But, as I let my license lapse, I don't think its a problem right now. It is only one of my techniques.
We use an instrument that we hold over a patients body and it is a sort of plate with a tendency to magnify disruptions in the magnetic field. We can find subluxations or nerve interference with it.

Then usually, we use a technique to restore normal bioresonance called "basic technique". We remove all interference from the sacrotuberous ligament (at the sacrum) and then from areas we have detected with the toftness instrument. Because it has been demonized recently by the fda, we cannot meet like we used to or anything. I have all of my instruments "illegally" who cares, I have a lot more tham they will ever know....

so, I'd like a rife instrument, but I have so many "toys" that sort of work on those lines, i need to use them. (I saw the old fasioned ones at seminars) I forget til I read you guys talking about this stuff how powerful they really are...well thanks, I'll go over the similarities and stuff with you later, thanks again.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1822488