CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can I get more information about "The Doctrine" please by johng ..... Rife Forum: Bio Resonance

Date:   6/11/2011 8:44:26 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,224
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1822676

dowsing questions should be very similar to muscle testing questions in that the question should require a clear yes or no answer (binary). future questions don't work.

Whole Foods sells a barley malt in the baking isle, made by Eden, in a glass jar. near the honey. not sure about mannitol, i just toughed it out and never bought any. Think that you need to get it on-line. re the scio, i would not waste my money on that machine, its a bit out-dated. most here use a altier robin f165 with the SC1A sending device (referred to as the magic bean here). but to run the doctrine all you really need is to use some orgone and request to be put on the "permanent doctrine list" as explained in the list. Otherwise, to simply communicate with guides, the Islamic prayer times referenced in that article should work, although i have not visited this issue in some time. Another option would be to ask that someone on this forum add you.

connecting with guides can be very difficult. much is done to make sure that you can't do this, including fluoride, toxic metals, toxins, pathogens and other items. so it takes some practice and persistance.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1822676