CureZone   Log On   Join

So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands! by Saljoe ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   7/7/2011 10:08:48 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,467
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1832534

I really wanted to be well enough for a trip to the islands, but like my grandmom always said, "Wish in one hand and spit in the other!" Oh how I miss her!

I have come a long way from where I was at, but still have major issues. I am able to do more during the day and I sleep okay at night once I get to sleep. No more waking up all the time. Sometimes I take 5-HTP at night or I drink a Relax Me drink which contains melatonin, l-tryptophan, theanine, gaba, and cherry juice. Not bad really, buy it at wal mart. I figure it's better than the sleep aids I took for years.

As I posted before, I am/was an animal cruelty investigator and haven't worked since February. I also let all of my rescue horses go. My stress levels are way down but guilt and just plain ole Depression gets me sometimes because no one else around here steps up for the animals. I am definitely not ready to go back to work though.

My main problems seem to be my digestive system. Not neccessarily constipated but go only once a day and not much. I have tried digestive enzymes but no improvement. Drink water all day long, sometimes juice but not much. I don't care for anything sweet. Which is wild because I used to tear up some sweets. Was all about some birthday cake!! The sweetest thing I eat is Key Lime yogurt. Mmm mmm! But anyway, I stay kinda bloated and just really feel the root of my problems is coming from somewhere in this area.

Having said that, I think this is the reason I am not absorbing minerals and nutrients too well. For about 3 weeks my leg muscles ache like crazy. My arms sometimes but they mainly just feel weak. They get tired easily. I tried the mag/cal but not much relief. Then I tried calcium with vit d and this seems to be helping.

For about a month now I have had some kind of sinus issue. Seems to be on my right side. One nostril stays stopped up and my right ear has this popping sensation when I blow my nose. I have a cough that produces a yellow green mucus but my lungs feel fine and have no wheezing or anything. Just cough up this crap. Usually first thing in the morning and a few times during the day. Not like a chronic cough per say, just a need to expel crud. I don't know if this is some type of allergy or maybe a fungus in my sinuses. My eyes are always blood shot too, so I'm leaning more towards a fungus. Yesterday I started using a probiotic mixed in water and snuffing it up my nose. Love to see where this takes me.

My gums are driving me insane!!! They are receding so bad that it scares me. No way am I going to a dentist. Heck I worked for one for a few years. I swear it's the vit c suppliments that caused them to get so bad. My gums started giving me problems a year ago. It isn't from oral hygene, so I believe it's a deficiency of something. But I started the high intake of vit c per Dr. Lam and after a few weeks of that my gums took off again. I stopped the vit c and my gums quit. I started feeling a little crappy so I tried the vit c again and dayum! My gums are nightmarish! So no more vit c suppliments. But my gums really need help!! Have tried to start this oil pulling thing and ick! May keep trying it though unless I get a much better remedy thrown my way. Anyone?

So I'm not as bad as I was as far as being house bound. But I'm not the fire cracker I used to be either. No more anxiety issues, no more brain fog, and no more feeling like I am just gonna poof away. I really do think at this point if I clean up my plumbing I will be even better. Would love insight and suggestions.

This is what I'm taking;
b complex
2000 mg fish oil(helps with hormones,interesting)
mag/cal with vit d and cal with vit d(just recently)
licorice root
veggies
kiwi for the vit c
sunshine and running around my yard barefoot;)
5-HTP or Relax Me at night

P.S. I have tried to keep my regimen at a low intake as to not over do it with experimenting. I was at stage 3 adrenal exhaustion in February and practically bed ridden for a good month. Suicidal to boot, or just really wanted to die. This is something that really bothers me because I have never been like that. I have 3 children ages 19, 12 and 6(today). I have come a very long way and have learned so much. I really want to get to more natural care. Sorry this is so long. I just know we can all get better and I am so thankful for curezone and all of you.

Always,
Sal

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1832534