CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium by orha ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   7/26/2011 1:15:44 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,723
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1839356

been reading about 10 hours a week for the past year. not so new here. I think MH work is amazing. Im such a great believer in herbs and his work. but 1.althought i live in NY for 13 years english is my second language especially when it comes to all the herbs names etc. 2.there is tones of information here. from Andre moritz to Doc sutter to Hulda clark to schultz to god knows. I got the basic of clean and feed and I did see improvments but to tell you im like my avarage 35 years old friends?? in terms of energy or stomach issues? no im not. and they drink coke and eat out and take zero suplements. the other thing i was suprised is that with all my readings I might have found total of 10 posts for lipomas. sounds like its accumulated toxins. so hopefully with the liver flushes/herbs should get out.
I was reading many of your posts in the past year as well. mostly on the Doc sutter forum. so... nice to meet you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1839356