CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   7/26/2011 11:01:46 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,640
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1839544

you are funny.
back to the Iodine- it didnt come with dropper. it is a bottle like the dewormer bottle.
SO YOU HAVE A 16 OZ SYRUP/TINCTURE BOTTLE AND THE DOSE IS NORMALLY 1 TABLESPOON DAILY OR AS DESIRED.

so any dropper I use should be ok as daily dosage?
TOO SMALL.

can you send me a link to this book you mentioned please?
E-MAIL MEAND I WILL TRY TO PASTE IT BACK TO YOU VIA E-MAIL, ETC.

Im not clear about what you said regarding the liver flushes. yes I did the coke flush 9 times. i never tried the ES flush cos I took ES ones in my life and was home for 2 days sitting on the toilet... should I give it a try?
NO CLUE, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MENTION HOW YOUR COKE FLUSHES WORKED....I HAVE NEVER DONE A COKE FLUSH, SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU DID OR ACHIEVED.

yes I do have stones coming out and consider the amount of antibiotics I took im sure I have more. its true the symptoms return after few days but reading on curezone i understand it is the stones from the upper part coming down and block the bile duct again. correct?
NO, THAT IS INCORRECT:
THE STONES ARE FORMED BY AN ACCUMULATION OF CHAFF / TRASH EXITING THE LYMPH GLANDS DOWN AND OUT THE LIVER/GALLBLADDER TO THE COLON....WHEN TIS CHAFF CAN'T GET OUT, IT FILLS THE HOLES CREATED BY FLUKE WORMS IN YOUR LIVER AND THERE IT FORMS BAllS THAT THE ACTION OF THE LIVER TURNS MORE AND MORE SOLID OR WHAT IS CALLED A FATTY STONE... AFTER THE STONES COME OUT OF THE SMALL GALLBLADDER, THEN THE REST COME OUT OF THE LIVER THAT IS FULL OF HOLES...THE MORE HOLES, THE MORE STONES A PERSON SEES.....CLEAN THAT LIVER / BODY AND THOSE HOLES FILL IN AND ENDS HE STONE MAKING...A PERSON MAY NEED TO CLEAN THEIR LIVER FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE THOSE WORM HOLES GROW AND FILL END......WHILE IF THEY ONLY UNDERSTOOD PLANT FATS AND HERBS, THAT PROCESS SHOULD BE MUCH SHORTER.

so the L/GB balance is able to just clear the liver with no flushes?
NO, THAT IS JUST A SIMPLE LIVER GALLBLADDER HERBAL AID, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FLUSHING THE MUD OUT OF THE LIVER. YOU NEED THE LIVER GALLBLADDER PLANT FATS FORMULA OR ANY FORM OF PLANT FATS YOU PREFER TO TAKE.

is this formula work on the kidneys as well?
EVERYTHING ENTERS/EXITS THE KIDNEYS TO SOME DEGREE.....THE KIDNEY HERBS NORMALLY HAVE TO DO WITH THE DISSOLVING OF THE ROCK IN THE KIDNEYS, OTHER HERBS NORMALLY ARE NOT TALKED ABOUT WHEN DEALING WITH THE KIDNEYS.

I eat mostly vegeterian diet these days. meat or fish small piece ones a week somtimes twice.
I do have your spray number 2.
anything else you think I should take to get rid of the lipomas? is it possible to get them out naturally?
WHERE ARE THEY, HOW LONG YOU HAD THEM, CAN YOU FEEL OR SEE THEM? WHAT IS YOUR AGE/WEIGHT, DO YOU HAVE ANY DENTAL WORK, TAKE ANY DRUGS/VITAMINS OF ANY KIND? BOOK I IS GOING TO BASICALLY SAY YOU GET YOUR WEIGHT PERFECT FIRST, GET THE POISONS OUT AND I AM GOING TO SAY GET THE WORMS OUT AND RESTORE YOUR COLON.......RESTORE YOUR ENTIRE BODY AND FORGET ABOUT THE MINOR STUFF, THE LUMPS/BUMPS WILL BE REMOVED WHEN YOU REMOVE THE TRASH FROM THE BODY.

doctors has no clue what they are. over the years I was told by one doc- its fat (and im skinny),
SO YOUR SKINNY, THIS MEANS YOUR GOING TO HAVE A HARDER TIME AT IT, UNLESS YOUR NOT TOO SKINNY?

other doctor said genetic. another doctore said I eat more then what i need and some other stupid stuff and that it can only come out by surgery.
SURGERY ONLY DESTROYS TISSUES PERMANENTLY...YOU TRUELY NEED TO READ BOOK I.

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1839544