CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: does this sound like a liver problem? by granolahead ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   9/22/2011 8:31:51 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,286
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1860708

I was eating the "for the masses" Mark Sisson "primal" diet, so nothing raw except salad vegetables. I was basically eating lots of non-starchy vegetables, nuts, meat, and eggs.

I actually had no itching while doing the "primal" thing - that started when I added fruit and starches back to my diet. I did experience a few positives on "primal". I had increased libido, which had been previously all but nonexistent. I also spontaneously felt like doing anaerobic exercise like weight training, which is something I always had to force myself to do previously. However, my ability to do aerobic exercise completely disappeared, and I was jogging like a grandma. All my gastrointestinal problems disappeared - no stomach aches, no IBS, no diarrhea. That was nice. But it wasn't worth it, for all the other problems I experienced. I was no longer able to do ANY type of exercise once the joint pain set in.

If what I experienced on that diet were all cleansing reactions, it was too much for me. For a month or two, I felt like I was literally dying, and I was panicked about what my husband and children were going to do if I left this earth.

Maybe I would have had a better experience if I'd been doing the true primal diet, with raw animal products. I can't stomach that idea, though. More power to those who can!

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1860708