CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I am THE only person who adores the OO/LJ together.... by North Coast Man ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   7/31/2006 2:31:59 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   17,170
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=186293

I agree. I used the olive oil\grapefruit mixture (and still mix it and use it as a salad dressing) for the first flush and it went down really smooth. I guess from trying it on my salads BEFORE the first flush made it easier for me. Plus, growing up with a Mediterranean style of cooking, olive oil(with vinegar, or garlic, or onions, peppers) was just part of an everyday occurrence with dinner. When I was a little one, my aunt would peel an orange, slice it on its side, and then pour a little bit of olive oil and Sugar on each slice. The orange juice and the olive oil was a great combo. YEE-UMMM!... that was a great treat for the summer.

Now Epsom Salt is a different story! LOL... I have no idea what to do with it but chug it, IMMEDIATELY suck down some ginger tea with extra ginger peel and then that's it. You just have to deal with it.

You could probably put some Stevia in the Olive Oil\Grapefruit or Lemon mixture if the tastes bothers anybody.

NCM

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=186293