CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What now? Advice appreciated. :) by Jha Na Hana ..... Rife Forum: Bio Resonance

Date:   10/17/2011 4:01:44 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   908
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1870540

Certainly the night before I woke up feeling nasty I was pooping out flukes(or whatever) nearly golfball size. There were maybe a dozen large marble sized ones and a bunch of tomato skins. This would explain the pancreatic pain and blood Sugar issues the day before. 24 100mg MolyB a day for 2-3days and that's what gets hit! Rock on.
Feeling better taking LOLA and malt, calc and malate, all the Bs. And lots of love! :)

Does anyone care to share their experiences with saunas, getting back to that aspect of the postings? I'm trying to decide when and if it would be best to go back to chelating either with saunas or DMSA or both. Cutler says DMSA stresses the liver, but chelating helps liver function. If I can sweat it out, great...as long as my body can handle the detox and metabolic boosting(detoxing, acidic wastes, etc can be stressful). If I can't sweat, then I'm figuring I have to wait to grow my glutathione back up again. 10days and counting.
On to the search box...haha.

And thanks Aging Tree for the info on the urine. That's a great reminder. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1870540