Re: will house be safe after black mold cleanup by Hellfire ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum
Date: 12/7/2011 10:56:21 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
I see a lot of people talking about MOVING out of their house after finding mold. I have been in my house for 7 years and having sinus problems for past 2 years. I just had an air sample done and showed 2600/m3 of Aspergillus/Penicillium. Since this is usually related to water damage, I decided to look all around basement. Found out my wall that has a small leak has created a huge problem. Behind the wall I found lots of mold. I have neutralized all the material and sprayed lysol everywhere and then removed the material from my house and used clorox on the floor around the problem area. Next I will be removing all the wood structure from bottom up to about 18".
People must understand our outdoor environment ALWAYS has These mold spores. They will ALWAYS be in your house unless your living in a Chamber where they assemble hard drives. The key is to stop The MOISTURE PROBLEM in your house. Don't give them a home. If you give them a home, then you will have HIGH LEVELS of spores like I had.
During my cleanup I had an exhaust fan on one end of my basement and a window open in the other end. Key is to get those high concentrated airborne spores ejected out of your house. My next phase is I'm going to be running a commerical HEPA filter in every part of my house. I also have a filter in my HVAC that is a allergy filter which also collects mold spores. My mold problem was right next to my HVAC! So its no wonder they are in our bedrooms where we had air samples taken. I have a Rabbit air purifier that I have had running for a little over a year. I'm sure this has helped keep the count lower then it could have been!
I will let you guys know my results of my next air samples after I'm done with my cleanup.
Thanks for reading.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1888602