CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My Mom probably has Lung Cancer.... by Whispering Wind ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   12/9/2011 1:41:40 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,366
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1889371

Not an easy task and certainly not a fast one either. It will take patience and as one responder said "many different ways to go about it". I do agree that top nutrition is vital, the fresh juices are excellent. Lightly steamed veggies with lots of olive oil. I would not recommend right off the bat going full raw because the cleansing this could create in her might send her back to the docs because it will feel really really awful..it's just too much to rush into something like that. I agree about the Iodine but that too you might start her out slowly and increase as you go along. Some people might do better than others going faster, so maybe just keep evaluating where she is at.

One thing I would do if I were you, helping support my mom through something like this, I would go slowly and start out with only a few changes, as the weeks progress make more and more changes but!! definitely get her off ALL processed foods and meats right away.

I wish you well and blessings to your mom and family.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1889371