CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How to deal with family when they don't always "get" it? by Ladywear ..... Lyme (Lime) Disease Forum

Date:   12/31/2011 6:28:50 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,376
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1895367

I have found that this illness makes you feel so crap about yourself. All the toxins can cause Depression and low self esteem. I also gained loads of weight and lost alot of my hair too. Not good for a woman (or anyone)to feel this way. I was with someone who didnt understand why I felt like that and that these feelings came about because I was ill. I read on here that everyone else seemed to loose weight yet I was gaining more and more and feeling worse and worse about myself. I checked my diet again and realised that maybe I was still eating things that were feeding the yeast and once I cut them out my weight is now perfect. That in itself has made me feel better about myself but what with all these toxins causing hormonal imbalances and Depression many days I just feel bad about myself, no confidence or self esteem. It must be real hard for your hubby to understand or get all this....goodness we hardly understand it all ourselves its such a complex illness with no end of symptoms. Sympathies Angel. And good luck finding anyone who gets it because in almost fifteen years I still havent anyone who does.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1895367